Wednesday, July 27, 2011

inspired by one sheepish girl

sheepish knit crocheted teacups
(her crocheted tea cups are TOO CUTE!)
I recently stumbled along the blog one sheepish girl, and was blown away by what Meredith, the said-sheepish girl, has got going on.  Not only is she an uber-talented knitter (check out her etsy shop!) but she's started this neat series called "Blogging for Confidence" (complete with cute buttons). 


sheepish knit blogging for confidence button

This series struck a chord with me.  How many years have I admired the style blogs of others without starting one of my own?  And when I actually did start one... I kept it on the private settings! (so wimpy, I know.)  I'm not an in-your-face, toot-my-horn type person... even in the instances when I truly need to be.


Which brings me to today: publicly blogging and even tweeting about my blog.  It may be a small step for mankind, but a giant leap for me.  So yeah, here's to me! (toot, toot)

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is so great Libby! You are so sweet!

    I'm so glad you are taking a leap into the blogging world. It's a little nerve wracking at first, but it is so worth it in the end!! (Thank you for your sweet email too!) Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog (I just started blogging myself) and I'm so glad you took it off private! It's so fun! I really like the idea of "blogging for confidence." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I still get nervous when I press "publish", but I think it's the good kind of nerves :-)

    ReplyDelete