Thursday, July 28, 2011

loving on pinhole press

Pinhole Press products
(via Pinhole Press)

Yesterday, I met up with a friend with one mission in mind: a wedding present for our lovely friend, a new bride.  We decided on the always-perfect gift of stationary... photo pads, to be exact.  The bride will start her very first teaching job in August, and I thought a few wedding photo-ed notepads would be a sweet reminder of her new life while she's in her new classroom.

And the perfect place:  Pinhole Press.  I first heard about Pinhole Press from A Cup of Jo, the blog of all things awesome. She practices what she preaches--creating photo pads of her baby son, Toby.

A Cup of Jo Pinhole Press
(via A Cup of Jo)

Happy with our chosen photo pads, I took a look around the site.  And wow, I know what all of my gifted birthday-Christmas-graduation presents will be!  My favorites: the personal stationary and the day planners. I can't wait to see the finished products!

Pinhole press products 2
(via A Cup of Jo)

Pinhole Press girl
(via Cup of Jo)

And how cute are the little models?

No comments:

Post a Comment