Tuesday, July 5, 2011

work wear

(via See Jane)
Two weeks into my job, and I'm already planning a wardrobe re-do.  Yeah, yeah, I have a nice closet... but this new life of mine requires a bit of an upgrade.  My office environment is a bit casual (jeans are allowed), but I'm thinking more along the lines of the old addage: "dress for the job you want, not the one you have".. which I am translating into a young, sassy yet professional career woman.

EmersonMade work wear
(Emersonmade via fancy girl)
Thus far, my work week has consisted of skirt + top & sometimes sweater.  A winning combination, of course, but one that can tire a bit too easily for my post-grad bank account.

The solution? A little inspiration for reinvention--a push to rethink the pieces in my closet.  And when my clothes creativity fails, a shopping trip will follow. 

(Zara via pinterest)

(via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment