Thursday, August 18, 2011

book[shelf] smart

The days of living the simple life (ie, in an unfurnished apartment) are behind me and I am ready to drag as much stuff in here as I can.

As a proud bookworm, I have my fair share of books... of the pretty (Domino), informative (Rick Steves travel books), and educational (anything For Dummies) varieties.  These bookshelf images are inspiring me to put them on proud display (... and scour the streets for stuff to go alongside with 'em).

blue bookshelf
(via real simple)

color coded bookshelf
(via rickshaw design)

spine bookshelf
(via apartment therapy)

Spines in is an interesting twist!  (For all of those embarrassing books, I guess?)


styled bookshelf
(via little green notebook)

styled bookshelf 2
(via little green notebook)

Apparently a beach vacation would really be for the good of the apartment--coral and shells are a bookshelf staple item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment