Monday, August 29, 2011

the domino effect

domino Rita Konig
(via {frolic!})
Contributor Rita Konig's digs...

domino Lyons nursery
(via brides)
The Lyons nursery (of THE Jenna Lyons)...

domino for like ever cover
(via luxury living)
And the cover that launched a thousand posters.

This weekend I celebrated my first super unpractical, really didn't need it, purely for my enjoyment purchase... Domino magazine back issues. I already have Dominothe book, but there is just something about a stack of magazines that I can't resist!

I fell in love with Domino, but never had a subscription because, let's face it, I could only do so much with a childhood bedroom. By the time I had rooms of my own, the beloved magazine had folded and I was out of luck.

Until now...!!

domino instagram
My very own Domino archives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment