Tuesday, August 2, 2011

incredible internships

fashion internships
(lucky interns at Tory Burch, Vera Bradley, Teen Vogue, and Rue.)

Oh the internship... the melting pot of nerves, excitement, and countless lessons learned.  My internship at Vera Bradley was the bee's knees, the cat's meow, and all of the above.  Sassy sayings aside, it was truly an experience that shaped me professionally, allowed me to grow personally, and provided me with quite the VB bag collection!

I know not everyone is as lucky as me (insert horror stories about copying papers and terrible bosses), but I've been loving all of the happy internship stories floating around the web.  Brushing shoulders with Tory Burch?  Being on the front-line of the shelter mag movement?  I'd schlep around in rain with a carrier of Starbucks for some of these opportunities!

What are your internship stories?  (Bad or good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment