Friday, November 4, 2011

weekend plans


I know I had a short week due to my trip to DC, but even so, I felt this week flew by! I'm looking forward to some lounging, organizing, and a little bit of family time. 

1. I am finally going to put my frames on the wall. I've been debating about it for a while (see my undecisiveness here) and want to just go for it! I'm nervous about putting holes in the wall though.. eek!

2. Researching fun things to do and see in San Francisco. I'm traveling there at the end of next week and work, and am going to stay the weekend to explore! Any recommendations?

3. Continue on with Project Runway: Season 7. Being able to watch old seasons might just be reason #2232 why I love the library!

4. Visit Butler! It is Parents Weekend and my parents will be in town for my brother's ceremony. 

5. Researching juicers so I can super hip and healthy every day. So far, a Breville compact juicer is in the lead...but I'm a little scared of the price tag as a inexperienced juicer. I'm hoping the glowing reviews will convince me!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time in San Fran.Best town around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was awesome - I was going through my pictures today and totally day-dreaming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. This is my goal for my bedroom, its so barren!
    3. Ohhhh yesss.

    ReplyDelete