Thursday, December 8, 2011

non-tree Christmas trees



































































Since I've moved out on my own this summer, Christmas is the first holiday that I'd really like to decorate for. Paper snowflakes, advent calendar--consider them done.

Only one thing is standing in my way of having a perfect Martha Stewart Christmas (if she was 22, middle-class, and lived in Indiana) ... the Christmas tree. Personally, I like the alternative route... at least for the time being. When I get settled and less inclined to spend extra money on nail polish (sorry I'm not sorry), I'll spring for a nice tree with beautiful ornaments (preferably from Anthropologie).

Until then, trees of tape and Post-its will do just fine.

For more non-tree trees, check up the round-up by Apartment Therapy.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment