Sunday, December 4, 2011

a peek at mi casa

Welcome to my humble abode!



Introducing a mini-tour of my mini apartment. I love the 550 sq ft space--especially a few pieces. Most of my apartment is the product of various diy frenzies... the black frame above features a wire + clip display, and the "keys" rack was decoupaged with wrapping paper from a present from my grandma.

















The bulletin board in my bedroom was painted white and organized a little more carefully than the normal haphazard hanging. (One of my friends said it is my own real-life pinterest board!)
                                                                                                                                                                               
My earrings and necklaces are propped above my bookcase on a painted bulletin board and recovered memo board. And last but not least, the (slightly off-kilter) silverware-mirror above my sink was created using this tutorial I found on pinterest. 

1 comment:

  1. Libby I am so happy to find you and your delightful site. I love the silverware mirror and the blue earring board!!

    Come and enter my new exciting Holiday Event Giveaway! Amazing Gifts!Tis the Season!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete