Wednesday, March 7, 2012

blue & white

It seems like my eyes are constantly drawn to a blue and white color palette these days. Although it may not be the newest combo (hello orange + pink, and mint green anything), it's still fresh, clean, and classic in my book. 

And how adorable is that bread bag from ZARA Home? (Oh European shopping...how I miss you!) It reminds me of my days in Madrid--my little Spanish grandma I lived with kept fresh bread in a similar cloth bag.
























And I'm still in awe of Katie Armour's blue gingham curtains in her Alameda home from an interview with refinery29. I don't know if it gets any more "Matchbook girl" than that!

A little beachy, a little preppy--blue and white just seems so easy. Really, it hits an interior sweet-spot for me :)

1 & 2 & 3 | 4 | 5 & 6

No comments:

Post a Comment