Wednesday, May 16, 2012

packing for a getaway


I'm in the process gathering my beach essentials for a getaway in Hilton Head, SC next week. I couldn't be more excited to head south, and am happily packing my bags!

On my list:

1. Straw fedora, because my hair doesn't look so hot windblown.

2. Well, the bag itself... the Large Resort Tote in Island Blooms. I just picked this up this past weekend, and think it is perfect for the beach.

3. My trusty Kindle! I've packed it full of fun reads for the drive down and the days at the beach.

4. Cute suit.. love this top from Old Navy.

5. A Mini Hipster in Priscilla Pink, perfect for bike rides and long walks on the beach.

6. Reading material :)

7. Footwear of choice: Old Navy flip flops.

8. Obsessed with this Sydney style of sunglasses... love the slight cat-eye.

Now tell me... what am I missing?

1 comment:

  1. Lots of sunscreen! I'll be thinking of you all, have a great trip. mmm

    ReplyDelete