Monday, July 30, 2012

pinching pennies


I'm a bargain hunter to the core (why hellooo TJ Maxx & Gap brands!), but lately a few luxe items have been catching my eye. Now, while I realize some of these may be normal (or even discount) purchases to some ... my bargain-oriented mind would definitely require a little saving and a lot of usage to justify. But hey, a girl can dream!

1. Bauble Bar Twitter Plate in yellow gold: I absolutely love this! Twitter is one of my happy places (right next door to Pinterest and Instagram) and I'd love to wear it loud and proud. It's a little "Carrie Bradshaw in 2012". 

2. Lemlem Teddy Beehive scarf: I've admired Lemlem forever, and know I'd get many miles out of any of their stuff. I'm digging the colors on this Teddy Beehive scarf ... it's a perfect summer to fall transition piece!

3. kate spade new york metro watch: I tried this on at their Chicago store, and fell in love. So classy, so season-less ... I'd wear it with everything!

4. Pressed Juicery Cleanse 1 Program: I've always wanted to do a juice cleanse, but the whole gist of juicing (the careful act of pairing fruits and veggies to create something a little tasty) is a little intimidating. But having every drink juiced and ready? Pass me the green stuff!

5. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set: A major, major upgrade from my current pairing of old t-shirts and sweatpants.

Oh yeah, a bonus item ... the Harry Allen pig bank. (No explanation needed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment