Oh, what I would give to be at the Olympics! My friend Britni is heading to London tomorrow and I'm beyond, beyond jealous. (I also gave her a special assignment to spot swimmers!)
Since I can't attend, I've been gluing myself to the tv every night to watch everything ... and have even been avoiding Twitter during the day to block out at spoiler alerts. So hard, but totally worth it. (My dedication to watching the swimming finals is serious business!)
What I'd pack if I were headed to the Olympic Village, London-town stye:
- Red + blue, stripes + dots for spectating
- "Reezy" ... "Jeah!" .... Lochte, anyone?
- A jacket for evening events (it's ben 55 degrees at beach volleyball night games!)
- Essies for a patriotic manicure (the swim team ladies have been rocking an accent nail on the ring finger)
- I could never turn down a good beret ... especially if it is opening ceremony-approved!
- Alex and Ani Team USA bangles