Saturday, August 17, 2013

kappa kappa utah 2013


I don't really participate in #throwbackthursday that often (because most of the photos of me looking super cute as a toddler blondie are at my parent's house) but I had to instagram a souvenir this past week: a photo strip with two of my best girls from our trip to Utah this summer. 

Which leads me to a long overdue recap of Kappa Kappa Utah 2013: Midge and I visiting Meg and her husband Jordan. We fit tons of laughs and adventures into our long weekend in Provo!



In a nutshell ... 
  • Hiking the "Y" above BYU ... and taking "Y" pictures at every possible opportunity after that
  • Exploring downtown Salt Lake City 
  • Pizza for dinner and dessert (Nutella ...) at Settebello in SLC
  • Listening to country legends from the Bluebird Cafe strum and story-tell at the Sundance Resort (SO good!)
  • Zip-lining and hiking in Provo Canyon
  • Bowling and comedy clubbing in Provo (in the 2 games we played, I went from best loser to best bowler ...??)
  • Alpine sliding in Park City (complete with a chair life ride!)
  • Stumbling upon a craft and food market in Park City

... basically, we had a blast. Until next time, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment