I don't really participate in #throwbackthursday that often (because most of the photos of me looking super cute as a toddler blondie are at my parent's house) but I had to instagram a souvenir this past week: a photo strip with two of my best girls from our trip to Utah this summer.
Which leads me to a long overdue recap of Kappa Kappa Utah 2013: Midge and I visiting Meg and her husband Jordan. We fit tons of laughs and adventures into our long weekend in Provo!
In a nutshell ...
- Hiking the "Y" above BYU ... and taking "Y" pictures at every possible opportunity after that
- Exploring downtown Salt Lake City
- Pizza for dinner and dessert (Nutella ...) at Settebello in SLC
- Listening to country legends from the Bluebird Cafe strum and story-tell at the Sundance Resort (SO good!)
- Zip-lining and hiking in Provo Canyon
- Bowling and comedy clubbing in Provo (in the 2 games we played, I went from best loser to best bowler ...??)
- Alpine sliding in Park City (complete with a chair life ride!)
- Stumbling upon a craft and food market in Park City
... basically, we had a blast. Until next time, Utah!