Thursday, August 1, 2013

#ODLRfall13 debuts on instagram


Not many people scoop Anna Wintour and the Voguettes, but Oscar de la Renta pulled it off with flying (albeit moody) colors. Last week, the social media savvy got the first look at Oscar de la Renta's fall 2013 ad campaign via @OscarPRGirl on instagram. The innovative launch is really not surprising coming from the super creative ODLR team, led by OscarPRGirl's Erika and George & Ruby's Marissa. (Don't forget - these are the same folks who paired punk hair with elegant Oscar for the Spring 2013 collection!)


So pretty!


But .... 


... I'm a little on the fence about it. I tend to lean towards instagramming only "in the moment" photos. Don't get me wrong - change can happen. I've come around to #latergrams and #throwbackthursdays after all! But there's just something about instagramming professional photos that I'm just not a fan of ... but I suppose I can reconsider for special circumstances like these.

Oh social media ... you fickle, fickle friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment